…now You Can Buy That Special Thing For That Special Someone!
What is debt review
Debt review is a service formed by our SA Government as they saw that they needed to do something drastic about our country’s debt crises issue, that been said, the formation of the National Credit Act was brought into existence in 2007.
Now through the Debt Review process, consumers now have the mobility through their Registered Debt Counsellor to negotiate with creditors on their behalf. Garnishee Orders, Bankruptcy and repossession of your stuff is no longer the only way, iProsper Finance can assist you with the Debt Review Process.
Benefits the iProsper Way
- Special benefits such as giving you access to NCR-Registered Debt Review Expert, who can help you, make informed financial decisions.
- Protect your House and Car from being repossessed, and save you from that embarrassment and humiliation.
- We organize for the interest and charges you owe on your accounts to be reduced some of your creditors to 0.9%.
- We combine all your unsecured debts into one (1) single monthly payment, based on your special circumstances.
- Meaning that our service will take your current monthly debts and reduce it to one affordable reduced monthly installment.
- In so doing, we put a STOP to all those stressful demand letters & harassing telephone calls.
- Our service includes a peace of mind that your monthly obligations to your creditors will be distributed without fail every month. No More Restless Nights.
- Meaning this process puts you back in control of your finances.
Removal of Garnishee Orders
What is Garnishee Orders
A garnishee is a court order that is served by the sheriff (or messenger) of the court on the employer ordering the employer to make deductions from an employee’s salary or wage in settlement of a debt owed by the employee to a third party creditor.
You have a garnishee order deduction but ask yourself these questions:
1. Do you understand why a garnishee order was obtained?
2. Can you remember signing any legal paperwork relevant to the order?
3. Can you afford the garnishee order deduction?
4. Do you know how to check if the fees and interest are correct?
5. Were you afforded your rights and options in the legal process?
6. Have you any idea what is still owed to your creditors ?
7. Were you given the opportunity to dispute any creditor claims?
8. Were you informed that your administrator may have changed to someone else?
If you answered “No” to any of these questions, there may be irregularities or discrepancies which can be audited and challenged.
Do not feel alone – we are here to help you .
What is Sequestrations?
Sequestration is the act of removing, separating, or seizing anything from the possession of its owner under process of law for the benefit of creditors or the state.
Benefits the iProsper Way
- You rid yourself of 80% of your debt, and the remaining amount to be paid to creditors will not be subject to additional interest once the application has been brought. This places a halt on exorbitant interest on capital amounts and makes repayment more manageable, affording you the ability to rebuild your financial life anew.
- Legal proceedings undertaken by your creditors, their attorneys and/or their debt collectors will be stayed. Once the sequestration order has been granted by the High Court they will have to wait for the court appointed curator to pay to them, their rightful creditor’s benefit.
- Harassment by creditors is minimized (if not eliminated) as it is referred to the attorney who undertakes your case.
- Your future income is protected through preventing creditors form attaching garnishee orders to your salary and/or freeing you from garnishee orders already in force on your future income.
- Your payment of your creditor’s benefit (the remaining 20% of your capital debt) and the costs of the application is often a third or less in monthly premium than what you have been paying in full to creditors, affording you the opportunity to address the financial obligations of your day to day living expenses with more ease.
- Payment of you creditor’s benefit is not subject to any form of interest and thus places a definite end date to your financial struggles.
- Original creditor’s agreements may be voided and the creditor’s relationship with the debtor will be brought to an end without additional interest or hidden feeds chargeable under the original agreement.
We negotiate on your behalf while you live life like its golden.
Our benefits are exclusively designed for iProsper Finance Management Clients. To find out more, phone, email or visit us at our offices
Absolute free Debt assessment done by our Registered Debt Counselors.
You will have a fully trained, professional, highly-skilled individual looking into your tailored condition
A free credit report will be given to you after confirmation of your application
You will be covered through a well-respected Credit Linked Insurance.
Frequently asked questions
What if Debt Review does not work?
What if my budget is too tight?
What if I miss a payment?
What if I can pay more?
Just inform your Debt Counsellor and he/ she will make all the arrangements.